> Your Friends and little known facts about them
Yes, it’s one of those stupid “fill in the blanks” forwards… so, of course, I am turning it into a wannabe blog meme.
To spare the rest of you, it’s after the break.
> Just give in and keep this one going — copy and paste this entire
> e-mail …(don’t forward). Delete all the other email addresses so it
> doesn’t get too long. Change the answers so that they apply to you
> and send this to a whole bunch of friends, *including* the person who
> sent it to you.
> You’ll have a bored moment sometime soon and you can fill this out…
> Think of all the little- known facts you will learn about your friends.
1. First Name:
Nate; technically, Nathan, but nobody calls me that who knows me
3. Do you wish on stars?
4. When did you last cry?
I’ll take the 5th on that one.
5. Do you like your handwriting?
I neither like nor dislike my handwriting; I don’t care much for writing things by hand, as it’s both faster and easier to type.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
7. What is your birth date?
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with yourself?
I’d probably annoy myself to death.
9. Are you a daredevil?
*roflol* Daredevil, me?
10. Have you told a secret you swore not to tell?
Yes, but not recently.
11. Do looks matter?
Yes, but personality matters more.
12. How do you release your anger?
Depends on when.
13. Where is your second home?
The small town in New Hampshire where my family’s summer cabin is.
14. Do you trust others easily?
15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
A Commodore 64
16. What class in high school do you think was totally useless?
17. Do you have a journal?
Not really; I have a blog, but it’s less a personal journal than a place to stick news stories and email jokes I find interesting so that I’m not always pestering my friends with them.
18. Do you use sarcasm?
None that I use these days; not sure it counts, but prior to leaving for college, I used my middle name in preference to my first. In college, my “house name” in my fraternity was “Stache” (and as an aside, I have shaved my moustache exactly once in my life… at about age 15.)
20. Would you bungee jump?
Not a chance. I’m not comfortable with heights.
21. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope. Assuming they actually stayed tied long enough that they’re still tied when I take them off.
22. Do you think that you are strong?
Not particularly, no.
23. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Baskin Robbins’ Burgundy Cherry, which is no longer made. Cherries Jubilee, which replaced it, is #2 but not quite as good.
24. Shoe size?
10 1/2, usually.
26. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
27. Who do you miss most?
28. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back?
Who hasn’t sent it already, hey, it’d be nice.
29. What color pants are you wearing?
Black, though they’re rather faded.
30. What are you listening to right now?
The noise from a cement mixer outside my building.
31. What was the last thing you ate?
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
33. What is the weather right now?
Warm and overcast.
34. Last person you talked to on the phone?
A professor hear at work,
35. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
36. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes, of course.
37. Favorite drink (alcoholic/non-alcoholic)?
38. Favorite sport(S)?
I’m not really fond of spectator sports; bicycling, SCUBA diving, or softball to play. I’ve wanted to try playing golf for a while, but don’t know for sure that I’d like it.
39. Hair color?
40. Eye color?
41. Do you wear contacts?
On rare occasions.
42. Name of pet?
I don’t have any pets. There is a cat in my apartment, named Josie.
43. Name of favorite childhood pet?
44. Last movie that you watched?
In the theater, “Just Like Heaven.”
At home, I don’t remember.
45. Scary Movies or Happy?
46. Summer or winter?
47. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs, unless I really really like someone.
48. Who is most likely to respond?
49. Who is least likely to respond?
Don’t know. Not sure it applies for the copy going on my blog.
50. Living arrangements?
51. What books are you reading?
Aldous Huxley, _Island_
Eric Flint, _1634: The Gallileo Affair_
SM Stirling, _The Protector’s War_
52. What is on your mouse pad?
It’s blue, with a wrist rest.
53. What did you watch on TV last night?
I didn’t watch TV tonight.
54. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Not super-fond of either.
55. What’s the farthest you have been from home?